2. Real tree or Artificial? Used to be real, until I worked with someone who used to work for firedept dispatch...we now have artificial.
3. When do you put up the tree? I would rather wait until about the 15th of Dec. Hubby wins this, and it's up the first weekend of Dec.
4. When do you take the tree down? Boxing day or the day after. The sooner the better!!!
5. Do you like egg nog? Does it come in wine barrels? Yes!!!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Fashion Plates designer drawing set.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? no
8. Hardest person to buy for? mother in law
9. Easiest person to buy for? ME
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? can't think of one...
12. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story and National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas ? Usually December 24th, this year, I started beginning of November!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? nope.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas ? cookies and sweets
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? Little Drummer Boy/Peace on Earth with David Bowie and Bing Crosby
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Both - this year we're staying put!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and RUDOLPH
20. Angel on the tree top or star? Nothing!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve is Ethan's birthday... we open Christmas Presents on Christmas Day
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Commercialism and people asking what my list is. Hello? Do you not know me and my interests???
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? wooden ornaments from Germany
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Christmas Eve dinner with european deli weiners and meats, pickled herring, and breads...
25. what do you want for Christmas this year? A really expensive quilting/sewing machine..not gonna happen!